The latest generation in compute and storage infrastructure as a service.
Powered by renewable Tasmanian energy
and delivered to users across Australia.
Latest generation CPUs across all instances form the backbone of Supercloud’s computing capacity.
x86 AMD Rome 7452 & Milan 7713 CPUs
Supercloud has the capacity and power to solve the world’s most challenging AI, ML & Deep Learning problems, with up to 6x higher performance.
Nvidia’s cutting edge A100HGX AI Accelerator, 40GB
Object & block CEPH based storage is hosted on all-NVMe drives.
Peaking at 850k read/145k write
Virtualisation, containerisation or bare metal are all options with Supercloud.
Backed by Firmus’ highly efficient immersion cooling technology, Supercloud allows sustainable low-cost access to latest generation hardware and platforms.
Hosted in Tasmania at Firmus’ world-leading immersion data centre, Supercloud’s electricity comes from Tasmania’s 100% renewably powered energy grid, with the lowest carbon-coefficient in Australia.
sustainable compute engine.
- Cutting edge hardware:AMD and Nvidia
- Paired with:A highly adaptable, Openstack-based orchestration layer.
- Built-in tools:Kubernetes, TensorFlow, Ubuntu and Windows GUIs.
- Supercloud is for all users:Commercial, education, research and government.
- Built to perform with:Virtualized and containerised workloads, AI & ML frameworks, Self-serve provisioning, HPCaaS, Application hosting, Storage and bare metal.
- As-a-service hosting:Entire IT environments are possible with Supercloud.
We built Supercloud with three core values in mind, that helped us create carbon-aware computing.
SustainabilityAs a company in a field that’s carbon-intense, we wanted to ensure our solution didn’t come at the expense of the environment.
LocalWe keep everything local. Hosted in Australia, powered by Australian energy — backed up and distributed through Australian servers. There’s security embedded into every aspect of our infrastructure.
AffordabilityWe make next-gen technology accessible, empowering our users to build a better future. Sustainability that’s affordable and efficient — dreams really do come true.